Saturday, January 05, 2008

Lane Closures on I-75 in New Tampa

[I-75 - Lane Closure - Interstate 75 at County Road 581 (Bruce B. Downs Blvd.)]I-75 detours at Bruce B. Downs begin Tuesday night

NEW TAMPA -- Both directions of I-75 will be closed over Bruce B. Downs Boulevard between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. Tuesday through Sunday (January 8-13) nights as crews erect bridge girders.

DETOUR: Traffic will exit at the Bruce B. Downs/CR 581 Exit 270, cross Bruce B. Downs Boulevard, and re-enter the interstate using the entrance ramp. Traffic will be slow in both directions of I-75 approaching this interchange, and motorists on Bruce B. Downs Boulevard will have lengthy delays as priority will be given to I-75 traffic crossing Bruce B. Downs. Law officers will handle traffic control where the ramps intersect Bruce B. Downs.

-------------------------[I-75 - Lane Closure - Interstate 75 at County Road 581 (Bruce B. Downs Blvd.)]Sunday night lane closures on I-75 at Bruce B. Downs

NEW TAMPA -- The left lane will be closed on both northbound and southbound I-75 at the Bruce B. Downs Boulevard (County Road 581, Exit 270) interchange from 9 p.m. Sunday (January 6) to 5 a.m. Monday (January 7).

No comments: