|Fresh market at The Shops at Wiregrass in Wesley Chapel|
Friday, January 31, 2014
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Monday, January 27, 2014
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Thursday, January 23, 2014
The Florida Association of Realtors has released the stats of 2013 Florida homebuyers:
- 27 percent were first time buyers compared to 38% nationally
- The typical Florida buyer was 55 years old and first time buyer was 34 years old
- The median household income of the Florida buyer was $82,100
- 66 percent were married couples
- 22% were new homes
- The typical home was 1,900 sq. ft., had 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and was built in 1996
- 76% of the homes purchased were single family detached homes
- The typical Florida homebuyer searched for 10 weeks and viewed 10 homes
- Real estate agents were viewed as a useful information source for 97% of those who used an agent while searching for a home
- 87% were satisfied with the home buying process
- 23% - Desire to own a home
- 12% - Retirement
- 8% - Job related relocation
- 8% - Desire for larger home
- 8% - Desire for smaller home
Home sellers and the selling experience:
- The typical Florida sellers lived in their home for nine years
- Sellers typically sold their homes for 96% of list price
- 52% of sellers reduced the list price of their home at least once
- 32% of sellers offered incentives--most often assistance with home warranty policies and closing costs
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
|Pasco-Hernando State College sign unveiling at Porter Campus|
|Stonemill Artisan Bakery and Desserts|
Honor says he expects to open no later than Valentine's Day and will be offering a wide variety of fresh baked breads, French macarons and other pastries and desserts. The new bakery is located in the Village Market at BBD and SR 54 in Wesley Chapel. This sounds like a great new concept for our area. Imagine fresh baked bread delivered to your door!
Monday, January 20, 2014
Sunday, January 19, 2014
The first residential Wiregrass Ranch community is under construction and models should open this spring with approximately 1,200 homes planned to be built:
A 200,000 sq. ft. Walmart is under construction on SR 54 and Wiregrass Ranch Blvd. and should open within months:
A second residential community for Wiregrass Ranch is planned/under review with 585 projected homes:
Raymond James Financial continues discussions with Pasco County regarding the purchase of 65 acres of Wiregrass Ranch property for the purpose of a future campus. The multi-building
campus is expected to be between 500,000 and 1,000,000 sq. ft. and bring 750 jobs to Wesley Chapel. The location under consideration is in the heart of Wiregrass at SR 56 and Wiregrass Ranch Blvd.:
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Pictures taken today at The Suncoast Arts Fest 2014 at The Shops at Wiregrass in Wesley Chapel. Don't forget to visit the chalk artists in front of Dillard's!
Friday, January 10, 2014
|Wesley Chapel Super Buffet|
Wednesday, January 08, 2014
More than half of the single family homes listed for sale in MLS in Wesley Chapel have an asking price of less than $300,000 and the median list price is just under $280,000.
Tuesday, January 07, 2014
Monday, January 06, 2014
- 14% more homes were sold
- Distressed sales dropped from 45% of total reported sales to 31%
- The yearly average sold price per square foot increased 13% to $92.35
- The average sales price was 8.6% higher
*Sales information reported in MLS deemed reliable but not guaranteed
Sunday, January 05, 2014
Additional points of interest:
- Distressed sales made up 22% of the total reported single family New Tampa home sales in 2013 which is down from 28% in 2012.
- Cash sales of single family homes in New Tampa in 2013 made up 33% of all reported sales compared to 28% in 2012.
- The quantity of homes sold in New Tampa in 2013 was 19% greater than in 2012.
- The average reported sales price of single family homes in New Tampa in 2013 was $293,405.