Monday, July 23, 2007

Meadow Pointe I, II, III, and IV....Reciprocal Agreements?

The reciprocal agreement issues among Meadow Pointe's four areas continue. Today I inquired with a MP III CDD rep. and was told that reciprocal agreements are in place for MP I, III, and IV.

This would mean that only MP II does not have reciprocal agreements in place.

As I understand it, the real bone of contention is MP II's position maintaining that its fitness center is exclusive to MP II residents.

I was told that the next CDD meeting for MP II will be August 15th. If you are a MP II resident and would like to address this issue with your representatives, I suggest you contact them to verify the date and time of the meeting.

Inasmuch as the four tribes of this community seem unable to resolve their differences over reciprocal use of amenities, it might be advisable to invite Jimmy Carter or Henry Kissinger!

No comments: