Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio will hold a meeting for the public at the New Tampa Regional Library on Cross Creek Boulevard on Monday, May 5, 2008 at 10 a.m. to noon to discuss planned road improvements for New Tampa and southern Pasco County. Representatives from the Florida DOT, the Tampa-Hillsborough Expressway Authority, Pasco County, Hillsborough County, and the City of Tampa will also participate.
The agenda includes:
- East-West Road
- New Tampa Blvd/I-75 Bridge
- Cross Creek Blvd. widening
- I-75/BBD Flyover
- I-75 widening
- I-75/SR 54 Interchange
- SR 54 widening--Curley to Morris Bridge Rd.
- SR 54 widening I-75 to Curley
- SR 54/56 widening--US 41-I-75
- SR 56 Extension from BBD to MP Blvd.
- CR 54-- Magnolia to SR 56
- BBD widening in Pasco Co.
- BBD widening from Bearss to Pasco Co.
- Plans for Morris Bridge Rd.
- Kinnan St. (aka The Road to Nowhere)
- BBD and New Tampa Blvd. Intersection