Saturday, January 17, 2009

Flagpole/Cellphone Tower in Meadow Pointe

While showing homes today to an out of state buyer I noticed this enormous pole in the distance in Meadow Pointe. When we arrived at its location at the Meadow Pointe III clubhouse, the size of the pole dwarfed the parking lot lights. Upon questioning someone in the new MP IV clubhouse I was informed that the recently installed pole will be a flagpole/cell phone tower. (The cell phone reception in parts of Meadow Pointe can be terrible.) I guess that's a nice way to "disguise" a cell tower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when is is set to start working... anyone know? I live right next to it and reception is terrible

Unknown said...

Sorry, I don't have any dates. I ended up buying a cell phone booster for my home. It works, but is expensive.