Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wesley Chapel's fresh market this Saturday

Last month we saw the first fresh market at The Shops at Wiregrass and for the first one, it drew a nice crowd including folks walking their dogs. The market is held the first Saturday of each month but I was thinking that they might not have it in January since it is New Year's Day. Well, they have the Fresh Market banner posted at the SR 56 and BBD intersection advertising the market on the 1st and the mall's calendar includes the event for Saturday too so the market is on for January 1st.

The cold weather will be gone by then and it will be a great opportunity to get out and enjoy our warmer weather and a more relaxed type of shopping after the holiday frenzy!  Last month there were several food trucks and a number of booths with fresh baked goods, so it's a fun event for a late "street" breakfast or lunch too.  Hours:  10:00 AM - 3:00 PM

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I wonder if they are a cash only.

Unknown said...

Jennifer, I am not sure. I paid cash for my purchases last month. I am off to the market now!