Saturday, March 26, 2011

I-275 northbound exit ramp to SR 56 construction alert

January, 2011
This New Tampa/Wesley Chapel road construction alert is from the Florida Department of Transportation:

I-275 traffic entering I-75 to be switched to different alignment Monday morning.

Northbound I-275 traffic entering northbound I-75 is scheduled to be switched to a new, temporary alignment between 9 p.m. Sunday (March 27) and 5 a.m. Monday (March 28).

This new alignment will put I-275 traffic on part of the ramp that will route traffic to State Road 56 when the project is finished. Traffic will be in this alignment for about six to eight weeks. Motorists should remain very alert as merging distance will be decreased during this time for both northbound I-75 and I-275 in the State Road 56 (Exit 275) interchange area.

No comments: