January, 2012 Single Family Wesley Chapel Homes Solds:
The statistics* for the single family homes sold in January, 2012 as provided by our local MLS are as follows:
- Normal Sales (Not Short Sales or REO/Foreclosures): made up 54% of the sales and had an average of 80 days to contract and 122 days to close.
- REO/Foreclosures: made up 13% of the sales for the month and had an average of 56 days to contract and 87 days to close.
- Short Sales/Pre-Foreclosures: made up the remaining 33% of the sales with an average of 242 days to contract and 351 days to close.
- 61% of the single family homes in Wesley Chapel listed for sale in our MLS are "Normal" sales.
- 6% are classified as REO/Foreclosures
- 33% are identified as Short Sales/Pre-foreclosure
*Data and statistics provided by mls are deemed reliable but not guaranteed.