Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Best Buy at The Grove in Wesley Chapel to Open Friday

I stopped by The Grove, one of the three Wesley Chapel Malls under construction today. A Best Buy employee informed me that they will open on Friday at 10:00 a.m. I also heard that Dick's Sporting Goods, also at The Grove, is planning to open next week. By the looks of the inside of Bed, Bath and Beyond, and Toys R Us I would anticipate at least a few more weeks before they open as the stores are not stocked yet. These stores are among a number of stores that will open in the first phase of The Grove.


Also, construction of The Shops at Wiregrass is moving along. They have a forest of metal up already. I hear they are projecting an opening in August, 2008.


Lastly, the third mall under construction in the Wesley Chapel area, The Cypress Creek Town Center is still in the earth moving stages.

No comments: