Friday, February 27, 2009

I-75 lane closure in Wesley Chapel

From the Florida Department of Transportation:

I-75 at County Road 54 (interchange reconstruction and resurfacing)
Lane closures on I-75 near CR 54 WESLEY CHAPEL -- One of two lanes will be closed on northbound or southbound I-75 from north of the rest area to just north of County Road 54 (Exit 279) between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m. Sunday through Thursday (March 1 - 5) nights. Crews will be setting barrier wall and delivering dirt to the median.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the condos that are close to 75. Is there a plan to put a wall up?

Unknown said...

I am not aware of any plans for noise abatement. Perhaps you should contact a representative in Pasco county who is more closely involved with the project for more details.