Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New Tampa & Wesley Chapel

When I created this blog over a year ago, I never realized how active I would be in posting information that I thought of value to the residents and future residents of New Tampa and Wesley Chapel.

Since the creation of the blog I have become a lot more involved in making posts. While a lot of the information is provided by Kevin Wiatrowski of the Tampa Tribune (We must be second cousins), additional information is provided by the St. Pete Times (Chuin-Wei Yap, Phuong Nguyen, & Emily Nipps.), the wonderful Neighborhood News, and the Laker, as well as my contacts with county employees, builders, and developers.

Sure, it is clear that I provide this info with the hopes that anyone interested in buying a home or selling a home will contact me. Additionally, it provides me the opportunity to communicate with other members of the community who view this blog and seek my input.

Previously, I had a post about meeting with the reporters from the St. Pete Times. Lately I have had phone conversations with a firm seeking new business in the New Tampa and Wesley Chapel area and inquiring about my knowledge and contacts for new commercial/retail development. Today, I also had a conversation with an owner of several retail stores in the Tampa Bay area regarding the best timing of the opening of a new store in the Wesley Chapel area. In all these cases, these individuals located me from this blog and contacted me indicating who they were an what their intentions were. Great!

The interaction with the community is always interesting to me, even though it may not have anything to do with the sale of a home. I gladly have provided my professional insight to their questions based on my assessment of the area as long as I am not dealing with an anonymous individual.

On rare occasions, I have received requests for information via e-mail from anonymous individuals that would require extensive analysis and research on my part. I will not respond to anonymous inquiries. I don't know anyone who wants to work for free for an anonymous person. I certainly don't.

While the information provided on this blog is free to all, when I am required to do additional research, I can't accomodate such requests with anonymous e-mail inquiries. Please have the courtesy of telling me who you are and why you are making the inquiry. I think that's fair.

So, keep up to date with New Tampa & Wesley Chapel, by visiting this blog, and reading my posts with the news about New Tampa & Wesley Chapel, and understand that the information I post is to the best of my knowledge at that point in time, and certainly subject to revision!

No comments: