Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Spices of India Grocery in New Tampa


This week I stopped by the Spices of India Grocery in New Tampa. Located in Tampa Palms at 15343 Amberly Drive, this Indian specialty store seems to have it all : fresh produce, frozen foods, canned goods, teas, and spices, etc.

Perhaps the best feature of this store is the owner--Hinal Shingala. What a wonderful lady! Hinal could obviously tell that I was a bit out of my element as I wandered through the store looking at all the different types of foods. In between taking care of a stream of customers, she very nicely introduced herself and explained a lot of the different foods to me.

If you haven't had an opportunity to visit this store, it's worth a visit and I am sure Hinal will be glad to offer her knowledge and assistance.

Hinal Shingala


Spices of India Grocery is located in the same shopping center as Lifestyles.

Store hours are Mon-Sat from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Sun-Noon to 6:00 p.m.

No comments: